Since Monday, 19.10.2020, the COVID19 traffic light for our university and the practice schools has switched to level orange. Current measures for teaching and administration are:
- Attendances at the university are reduced. Lecturers and administrative staff increasingly work in the home office.
- From Monday, 19.10.2020, all courses will take place in virtual form, with the following exceptions:
- Courses which are held outdoors (e.g. excursions, sport, ...).
- Small groups of up to 8 students may be held in attendance, provided that masks are worn during lessons.
Any form of dual/hybrid teaching (with up to 8 students in attendance, the rest of the group taking part virtually) is therefore permitted, subject to the permanent obligation to wear masks during lessons (except in certain situations in movement and sports) and continued registration and strict seating management in the seminar rooms.
- Special regulations for entry and exit, where possible one-way systems
- Restricted library operation
- Admission of non-university staff is only possible after registration
- Continued obligation to wear mouth-nose protection until reaching to the individual workplace; permanent wearing of mouth-nose protection is strongly recommended.
see also: https://ph-tirol.ac.at/covid19 (german)
The International Office-team is largely working from home office, presence in the office at Pastorstraße is currently very limited. Please contact us by email or telephone, your contact persons for Erasmus+Mobility are